Music Technician

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Problems in Music

Finally, it's the end of the semester. So many things happened to me this semester. Especially, it was so sad that my computer died. Anyway, when I came in this class first time, I couldn't catch the point of this class. Why is this class called "Problems in Music"? I kept asking this question to me ans it was also my goal understanding terms of Html, Flash, web authoring. Now, I think I can understand.
I learned how to make flash, how to use Dream Weaver, Front page. Before I took this class, I had no idea about web authoring and how powerful, helpful it is. However, taking this class made me think carefully about my point of view of web authoring.
I'm satisfying what I made during this semester, because I've never tried to make my own web site and I thought I don't need it. How stupid I was~!! By having my own web site, I can introduce my personal works, thoughts to everyone. Besides they can comment me about my works and thoughts. For me, it is such a big development.

I've been thinking how I can apply Flash to my major. For the general web authoring, we can make our web site as fancy as we can. By using Flash, everyone can be a professional web author without any real professional web author. For music educators and in the performing arts professions, Flash is very useful way to teach and learn in music. For example, we can apply Flash to presentation and it's very easy to understand the point of the presentation. Because it's very colorful and dynamic. Also we can make our resume by using Flash. It's no more boring.

I'd like to comment on Maria, Catherine and Ying Ying. I'm so impressed by Maria's web site. It's well designed, sophisticated and fancy~! Really awesome~!! also gradually appearing text is just great. I really like visiting Catherine's blog. I can always see new posts which is also always interesting and to make me think and it's been pleasure to know her thoughtful way to view of the world. Ying Ying's web site is so colorful and cute. If I have a friend who wants to trip to New york, I definitely let her know Ying Ying's web site~~!! I can't imagine how long it took her to customize. There are lists of place of sightseeing and shopping and it is linked to their own web site. How convenient it is!!

I won't let me stop doing it even if the semester is over. Now, I'm planning so many things for my web site. I got really excited~!! Thank Dr. Gilbert and Chianan Yen for letting us learn these useful stuffs.

2 Comments:

  • At Sun Jan 31, 03:15:00 AM 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good day, sun shines!
    There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
    I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
    Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
    It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

    You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

     
  • At Tue Aug 30, 12:50:00 AM 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    facebook likes
    1000 facebook likes

    http://www.oxfamindia.org/blog/anjela-taneja/india-approaches-one-year-notification-right-education-act http://www.salesandmarketing.com/article/talk-money
    buy facebook likes buy facebook likes buy facebook likes
    My virus protection was malfunctioning for a short time yesterday, and during that time I got a virus. I believe I've gotten rid of it, but I'm now experiencing another problem, which I suspect is some sort of malware that got onto my computer at the same time as the other virus. Whenever I try to do a search (mainly just searches pertaining to the problem at hand, although some normal searches as well), any link that comes up redirects me to a site to buy things or page of fake search engine results. I'm not sure what's going on and I can't find out because whatever has installed itself on my computer or in my browser is hijacking my search results. I'm sure there's an answer out there, but I can't find it because I can't do a proper search. Any tips you can give me for how to eliminate this problem would be greatly appreciated. I use Firefox and XP Professional. Also, I have been receiving a lot of notifications from Nortons that an IP address in Luxembourg (212.117.174.176) is trying to attack my computer. I'm not sure if this has something to do with it or not. Thanks.

    buy facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home