Music Technician

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Web2.0

At the first time when I heard this term "Web2.0", I had no idea and still I'm in trouble with this term. Taking this kind of class is totally fresh to me and made me overwhelmed, so I took a few days to serch about Web2.0. The definition of the term "Web2.0" -It's depending on my sense of understanding, so I'm not sure whether this is right or not-is more creative and flexsible then Web1.0. We can be more active using computer and internet, what I mean is when we used Web1.0, we couldn't do nothing just sitting in front of the computer and reading and absorbing information which the subject such as a big company offered; however, as we are facing Web2.0, we found so many things that we can creat information needed by ourselves. We are no more just absorber, we are creater and subjects. By being used to Web2.0, we'll learn more and more and be more creative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home